Graduated from Kaunas Medical Institute in 1984 and started to work in plastic and reconstructive microsurgery at the Hospital of Kaunas University of Medicine. Saulius Vikšraitis is a founder of plastic and reconstructive microsurgery in Kaunas who has introduced new operational procedures. During the 30 years of work at the Hospital of Kaunas University of Medicine, he performed over 8 thousand plastic and corrective surgeries.
In 1992 he founded Kaunas Plastic Surgery Centre. After the years of much success, challenges, and experience, in the 2016 Saulius Vikšraitis opened personal SV plastic surgery center in Kaunas, Savanorių avenue.
Scientific activities: He is an author of more than 40 scientific papers and presentations. He is a co-author of the Monograph Advanced Methods Microsurgery. The doctor suggested a new method of face lifting in 1998. Since 2004, doctor Saulius Vikšraitis is an international medical expert.
The surgeon is a member of the Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a full member of the International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association (IPRAS), a member of the European Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS), a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Leisure: during his free time, MD Saulius Vikšraitis conveys beauty by painting. He has organized five exhibitions of paintings. The surgeon is a member of the Rotary Club. He is a laureate of TV shows: Bėdų Turgus, Žaliasis Obuolys.
• 2006 – Prof. G. Aiach, Nose Surgery Clinics, Paris;
• 2004 – Prof. S. Spears, plastic surgery and restoration, University of Washington, USA;
• 2004 – Prof. Oscar M. Ramirez, International Endoscopic Plastic Surgery Centre, USA;
• 1998 – Dr. J. Bruck, Berlin’s Urban Clinics, plastic surgery;
• 1997 – Dr. Marchac, Plastic Surgery Centre, Paris, plastic and reconstructive surgery courses;
• 1994 – Dr. U. Kesselring and Prof. R. Meyer, Plastic Surgery Centre in Lausanne, Switzerland;
• 1992 – Prof. H. Sailer, maxillofacial surgery, University of Zurich, Switzerland.